Please read the qualifications for Bert’s Big Adventure before moving on to your next step!
Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
· The child is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, or will be at the time of the trip (February 2020).
· The child has never been to Walt Disney World.
· The child has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, or is physically challenged.
· Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, the family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
· The child/family must live in the radio listening area of The Bert Show. Applications will be accepted from Atlanta, GA, Beaumont, TX, Brunswick, GA, Casper, WY, Charleston, SC, Columbus, MS, Dothan , AL, Eugene, OR, Flint, MI, Fort Wayne, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Kansas City, MO, Lansing, MI, Lexington, KY, Macon, GA, Mobridge, SD, Nashville, TN, Pierre, SD, Savannah, GA, Shreveport, LA, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA listening areas for the 2020 trip.
Apply for your own family or nominate a family you know!