Please read the qualifications for Bert’s Big Adventure before moving on to your next step!
Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
· The child is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, or will be at the time of the trip (February 2017).
· The child has never been to Walt Disney World.
· The child has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, or is physically challenged.
· Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, the family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
· The child/family must live in the radio listening area of The Bert Show. Applications will be accepted from the Atlanta, GA; Brunswick, GA; Charleston, SC; Copeland, KS; Dallas, TX; Dothan, AL; Fort Wayne, IN; Grand Forks, ND; Hugoton, KS; Huntington, WV; Jamestown, ND; Macon, GA; Myrtle Beach, SC; Nashville, TN; and Pierre, SD; listening areas for the 2017 trip.
Apply for your own family or nominate a family you know!