Please read the qualifications for Bert’s Big Adventure before moving on to your next step!
Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
· The child is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, or will be at the time of the trip (February 2018).
· The child has never been to Walt Disney World.
· The child has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, or is physically challenged.
· Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, the family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
· The child/family must live in the radio listening area of The Bert Show. Applications will be accepted from the Atlanta, GA, Brunswick, GA, Casper, WY, Charleston, SC, Dallas, TX, Dothan, AL, Fort Wayne, IN, Grand Forks, ND, Huntington, WV, Jamestown, ND, Lansing, MI, Macon, GA, Mobridge, SD, Nashville, TN, Pierre, SD, Savannah, GA and listening areas for the 2018 trip.
Apply for your own family or nominate a family you know!