Are you interested in applying for your family?
Here are just a few things you should know before you begin the process!
Please make sure your family meets the qualifications before moving forward. Qualifications can be seen below.
- Families do not need to be nominated to apply!
- The selection process is not based on votes; we only accept one nomination/application per child.
- All applications must be submitted by September 8, 2017 to be accepted. Families will be notified no later than January 15, 2018.
- There are multiple steps to the application. Please read instructions carefully.
- Click here to get started applying for Bert’s Big Adventure!
Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
- The child is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, or will be at the time of the trip (February 2018).
- The child has never been to Walt Disney World.
- The child has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, or is physically challenged.
- Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, the family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
- The child/family must live in the radio listening area of The Bert Show. Applications will be accepted from the Atlanta, GA; Brunswick, GA; Casper, WY; Charleston, SC; Dallas, TX; Dothan, AL; Fort Wayne, IN; Grand Forks, ND; Huntington, WV; Jamestown, ND; Lansing, MI; Macon, GA; Mobridge, SD; Nashville, TN; Pierre, SD; Savannah, GA; listening areas for the 2018 trip.