Thank you for your interest in applying and/or nominating a child for the Bert’s Big Adventure trip to Walt Disney World. Established in 2002, Bert’s Big Adventure is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a magical, all-expenses-paid, five-day journey to Walt Disney World for children with chronic and terminal illnesses and their families.
Applications for our February 2025 trip go live on May 31st!
If you are a family that qualifies or if you know a family that qualifies for the trip, we strongly advise you to revisit this webpage on May 31, 2024, to get an application for our annual 5-day journey to Walt Disney World (currently scheduled for February 2025). Or, you can fill out the form at the bottom of the page, and we will email you as soon as the application becomes available!
Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
- The child is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old or will be at the time of the trip (February 2024).
- The child has never been to Walt Disney World.
- The child has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness or is physically challenged.
- Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, the family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
- Nominated child and family must live in the radio listening area of The Bert Show (does not include listening to podcast or online broadcasts)
- Family members eligible to attend Bert’s Big Adventure are limited to family members of the child that maintained legal residence in the same location as the child in the [six] months prior to the time of application or nomination to Bert’s Big Adventure.
Would you like Bert’s Big Adventure to email you when the application is available? If so, please fill out and submit the form below. Thank you!