Want to know how your holiday purchases can make an incredible impact?! It’s become our normal routine to save time and shop on Amazon, and we just want to remind you that you can give back to Bert’s Big Adventure – at no cost to you – when you use Amazon Smile!
Amazon Smile is owned and operated by Amazon, which means you get the same products at the exact same prices. The difference is that when you shop on Amazon Smile online or through the Amazon Smile app, the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your purchases to your favorite charity.
Well, just keep doing that! Except instead of going to amazon.com, start your cart at smile.amazon.com/ch/05-0523733
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
Double check that smile.amazon.com is in your address bar:
Also, you will see the Amazon Smile logo in the upper left hand corner as well as “Supporting: Bert’s Big Adventure” under the search bar:
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (≡)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.
Then just continue shopping as you normally would. You’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Bert’s Big Adventure!
At Bert’s Big Adventure’s core, we are a community. Yes, we take a magical, all-expenses-paid, five-day journey to Walt Disney World each year, but our heartbeat is the connections that are formed on our trip. The connections that we continue to foster four times a year at our Family Reunion Adventures and through our Fairy Godparent Volunteer Program. The trip is once-in-a-lifetime but Bert’s Big Adventure family bonds are for life.
A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who is already making their Amazon purchases through AmazonSmile!