We might be at home, but we’re not alone.
Let’s go the social distance together on Saturday, May 2nd with the Bert’s Big Adventure Your Space Virtual Race!
- Choose your distance – 1 mile, 5k or 10k. You can walk, run, or ride in YOUR SPACE and at YOUR PACE. We just ask that you keep a healthy 6-foot distance or more between yourself and others.
- Register – Register below with a $15 tax-deductible donation that benefits Bert’s Big Adventure ( and only $5 for each additional family member or quarantine roommate).
- Start Training! – On May 2, pick your starting line and download your race bib! Whether you walk on a treadmill or jog around your neighborhood, sharing your results is encouraged! Don’t forget to download your finisher certificate when you’re done.
- Select a superhero and run in their honor! Whether that’s a Bert’s Big Adventure kiddo, a health hero, someone on the frontlines or an essential worker…choose someone important to you to celebrate. Check out these celebration ideas!
- Connect – Join the Bert’s Big Adventure Your Space Virtual Race Facebook Group, and enjoy the community, training tips, race updates, running playlists, encouragement, and so much more! (Participants will be given access to the Facebook Group upon registration.)
- Get Rewarded! – We’re giving away three $500 Visa Giftacards, generously sponsored by our friends at Primrose School of Suwanee West! It’s not a race. **Everyone that registers will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win!** The drawing will take place on Sunday, May 3rd.
How to Celebrate Your Superhero:
- Be creative in how you honor or celebrate your superhero using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or TikTok along with any other forms of creative tools that maintain social distancing! Don’t forget to tag Bert’s Big Adventure and use the hashtags #BertsBigAdventure and #YourSpaceRace
- Write a letter or surprise your superhero over FaceTime!
- Write your superheroes name on your race bib and post a photo or send your superhero a photo.
- Encourage friends and family to join the virtual race for a little healthy competition and for an even bigger show of support!
- If you really want to go the extra magical mile…race in a superhero cape!