Thank you for your interest in applying and/or nominating a child for the Bert’s Big Adventure trip to Walt Disney World. Established in 2002, Bert’s Big Adventure is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a magical, all-expenses-paid, five-day journey to Walt Disney World® for children with chronic and terminal illnesses and their families.
Please read the qualifications before moving on to your next step!
Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
· The child is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, or will be at the time of the trip (February 2016).
· The child has never been to Walt Disney World.
· The child has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, or is physically challenged.
· Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, the family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
· The child/family must live in the radio listening area of The Bert Show. Applications will be accepted from the Atlanta, GA; Brunswick, GA; Charleston, SC; Dallas, TX; Dothan, AL; Fayetteville, AR; Fort Wayne, IN; Grand Forks, ND; Hot Springs, AR; Hugoton, KS; Huntington, WV; Jamestown, ND; Myrtle Beach, SC; Nashville, TN; SW Kansas, KS; Pierre, SD; and Tupelo, MS; listening areas for the 2016 trip.or