Deana Warren and Scott Oxford had been engaged for more than two years when their family was chosen for Bert’s Big Adventure in 2013. But, because their son Emory had been sick with ALL Leukemia and Scott had been diagnosed with Leukemia in 2011, the couple was afraid to spend any money on a wedding ceremony for themselves.
When Bert’s Big Adventure learned that Deana and Scott never made wedding plans, we approached The Perfect Wedding Guide and asked them to come to the rescue!
During the annual send-off party in February, The Perfect Wedding Guide surprised the family with a dream-wedding package so that the two could finally get married.
The Perfect Wedding Guide has been in Atlanta for nearly 25 years, and is the leader in the wedding industry for connecting brides to businesses. The company was able to coordinate with nearly 20 vendors in and around Atlanta to make it all come together for a beautiful evening for the happy couple!
In addition to thanking The Perfect Wedding Guide, we’d like to extend a thank you to the following vendors for their generous donations.
- Wedding Planning Services – Imperial Events, Inc.
- Venue and Catering Services – The Georgian Terrace
- Wedding Gown – Ivory Bridal & Formal Wear
- Tuxedo – Savvi Formalwear
- Photography Services – Crimson Shutter Photography
- Floral and Decor – Milestone Florist
- Stationary – D’Amore Notes
- Makeup/Hair – Bombshell Creations
- Dessert Favors – Sugar Style Events
- Wedding Cake – Davidson’s Crazy – Good Cakes
- DJ Service – EuroAndy Events
- Entertainment – Photo Booth and Uplighting – Elite Audio Visual Solutions
- Vintage Car Services – Special Day Limo
- Event Sitting for Children – Elegant Event Sitters
- Website Creator and Management – QR Code – Ell Boutique
- Honeymoon Planning- Get up and Go Travel